The Envoy

The Envoy is a Historic landmark. Built in 1929, this Mediterranean style, pink stucco building offers panoramic views of NW Portland and downtown. Converted to condos in 2004, this 8-story building (with about 40 units) has commanding views due to its high position on the West Hills slope. Aside from being on the Historic Registry, the Envoy has another historical footnote as the penthouse was once occupied by grocery magnate, Fred Meyer.